Monday, August 20, 2007

People Are Also Stupid

The Guv'ner is puzzled by a chain of emails between herself and a coworker, that took place today. It went a little like this:

From: The Guv'ner
To: Retard

Are you free on September 28th for meeting with blah-di-blah?

REPLY:

From: Retard
To: The Guv'ner

Sorry, no, I'm out Friday and all of next week!


From: The Guv'ner
To: Retard

Oh. Well I guess it's lucky we're talking about SEPTEMBER 28th then, huh!

From: Retard
To: The Guv'ner

No, sorry can't do it. As I said I'm out all of next week.

From: The Guv'ner
To: Retard

But...next week is only August. I'm talking about the end of September. It's five weeks away.

From: Retard
To: The Guv'ner

I won't be back in the office until September 3rd.

At this point I decided to just stab myself in the heart with my left-handed scissors.