Monday, May 5, 2008

The End of the World is Nigh

You know that song "Happy Days Are Here Again"? Well happy days just went right up the Swanee because yes, the Dark Uberlord is back in the country and all up in my grill.

He spent the day having meetings, catching up with the state of global affairs with our client and other such noble things, while I spent mine transcribing documents, doing a boatload of expenses and trying not to kill him. Which is harder than it sounds!

I actually accomplished a lot of mundane crap I'd been putting off forever and managed the complicated chore of eating something called a "Big Turk" (yes, his name was Mustafa and he smelled like falafel and anti-American decay) so the day ended on a high note after all. My motto is quite simple: No chocolate, no point.

I do actually alter that motto depending on mood. "No cheese, no point" is another one. "No tequila, no point"? Goes without saying.

"No flow chart, no point" is yet another of my favorites. Which brings me neatly to this piece of crap:

Click click for the big, expanded chart but really, it's not worth it, it's pretty crappy

Remember, I never said this entry would be any good, I'm merely posting or people nag me and are all like "Oh Guv, you haven't posted in DAYS I can't possibly live without you, I might pine away and die, please, please for the love of God and all that is holy, post a new entry so I don't have to cut myself to take my mind off the awful quagmire of doom that is a life without your irreverent observations and sarcastic outbursts. Please make me a flow chart or I will surely die."

It's a sad state of affairs really.