Thursday, November 29, 2007

Cluck Off

As I was just telling my peeps over at Live Journal, there is someone here in my corridor, who is clucking like a chicken.

I assume it's a person because well...it doesn't sound like an actual chicken. But it begs several questions:

  1. Who is clucking like a chicken?

  2. Why?

  3. Is alcohol now being served for lunch and where do I get some?

  4. Am I losing my mind? (I know this option is wrong because I lost that in 1975 along with my dignity - hello again, mom-made, geometric pant suits!)


The last time I worked on this floor I sat a few feet away from a girl who liked to moo like a cow. I mean it only happened once but let's face it, that's all it takes to be forever known as The Girl Who Moos. She was a funny bean that mooing girl. Her entire vocabulary (when not mooing) consisted of swear words and coming up with interesting potty-mouthed terms of endearment for me. Things like "Fuckface" and "Sugartits" (which she was using before The Mel claimed it for his Jew-hating self).

This clucking thing however, is a mystery. I believe I have narrowed the culprits down to the mysterious corner office, whose occupant(s) I have never seen. Strange noises come from that office and I believe this may be where the CIA are conducting secret experiments to birth a special breed of international-super-robotic-spy-chickens.

There is really no other explanation.