Thursday, March 6, 2008

Just Chillin'

I'm all kind of mellow today, peeps. Mellow because I've had nothing to do but be wicked, troll the internetz for all sorts of objectionable fodder, send a trillion offensive emails and annoy the woman in the office next door with my music. It's like the last, poignant day of summer, before you have to give up freedom and return to school. Tomorrow the Uberlord is back from Europe toting boring old expenses that need taking care of and other things of equal joy and interest.

Being bored doesn't make for good entries though, so hey, you can't have everything.

But...

Remember the X-Files? That was a great show. In fact, that was my favorite show. UFOs, scary stuff, sizzling chemistry between the leads, people speaking in hushed monotones - fantastic. Well, I have a secret. I have a special, unaired episode of the X-files. It has everything - sex, intrigue, aliens, people getting it on in the morgue, Clangers, a little fat dude sporting a banana... Seriously, come on over to Buckle Up! and check it out.

It's because you're special. Yes, you are.