Monday, December 10, 2007

OMG!!!1

Guv'ner,

Please make me an in depth list of everyone on the SKO team who works on BTY and reports to the GHWE group. I need emails and phone numbers so we can get a note out later in the week. They must only work on APSC and AOSC and be department heads.

- Boss With a Death Wish


Baby Jeebus, give me strength. I can be in a foul enough mood on a cold Monday morning without emails like the one above making me feel like a vegetable. I don't know what a single one of those acronyms means. I have no idea what an "SKO team" is, let alone sub-divisions of it, and I have no freaking CLUE how to get their phone numbers or emails since I don't know who they are. I don't even know if he's referring to internal people or client people or....aliens from the planet "Abundant Abbreviation Hell" or if those are just some random letters he got in Scrabble. I think I will write an email back with some acronyms of my own.

Dear Boss With A Death Wish:

ESAD asshat. WTF are you talking about? Take your SKO team and shove it up your ASS. (OMGLOLZ!)

- Guv'ner.


I'm a touch grouchy today...