Wednesday, February 6, 2008

The REAL Super Tuesday Results

As the various states' election results are still pouring in you may wish to check the official results against the Guv'ner's much more realistic and not at all made-up predictions, which you can find RIGHT HERE! See? The Guv'ner speaks only the gospel truth.

I'm pretty certain you'll find my predictions a lot more accurate in portraying who each state truly wanted to vote for. None of this Hillary or McCain or Obama nonsense.

My apologies to Michigan and Delaware who were just too hard to predict (or I forgot, whatever, sue me). I'm pretty sure Delaware would do whatever Maryland wanted and Michigan is practically Canada so who cares? (I'm KIDDING Michigan, honest, simmer down!!)

Don't even think of suggesting that I have too much time on my hands. Or beer.